a bit about me . . .

I grew up in Norwalk, Connecticut, a charmingly dysfunctional municipality an hour outside of New York City.

I have a B.A. in French Language and Literature from George Washington University and a Graduate Certificate in Historical Documentary Filmmaking from the same. I am currently working on my M.F.A. in Creative Nonfiction through Goucher College's low residency program. I'm writing a memoir, Family Archives, about various family documents, past and present, and how my relationship to them changed over time.

I live in Washington, D.C. -- a much less charmingly dysfunctional locale, but that's a story for another day -- with my ten-year-old son Isaac and a fluctuating number of household pets. Last count: Two cats, two parakeets, one corn snake.

I contribute to a number of outlets, online and off.

No comments:

Spa Finder, Inc
Pingo afgainistan
Netflix, Inc.